Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Small World

My trip to Buenos Aires is definitely a good thing. I was completely burned out from working at my company's EXPO, for which I did many things, including designing the EXPO logo, marketing materials, Web site and signage. In any event, I was glad to put that completely behind me when, at my Houston layover, I saw a man checking in for my flight with one of our blue EXPO bags. You might think that I was peeved to have such a reminder about work, but I was actually pretty proud. My logo was on that bag and I think that it was the only time I've seen my work outside of my little work world. I like the idea that that bag will be floating around Buenos Aires. Not only am I physically here, but so is another piece of me. Apparently, I've got B.A. covered. YAY!!!

To see the EXPO logo I'm referring to, here it is:

No comments: