Sunday, January 13, 2008

New header graphic

I posted the new header graphic for the blog quietly this past Wednesday, and am still trying to decide if I want to keep the subtitle. Since I started this blog a couple of years ago, the angle has changed a little, mainly because I'm not traveling as much as I expected to and because I've added quite a bit more focus to my life with school and other pursuits. So, instead of being a travel blog, Aimless Idling is more a blog about my life in general, with the travel and lifestyle reviews mixed in.

As a side note, I had to stay off the computer for the past couple days because my right arm was in pretty bad shape. Every month or so, I go through several days where the right side of my neck and shoulder get so tense that the pain radiates all the way through my right arm and hand. My doctor says it's a pinched nerve and it's usually the result of stress and lack of rest and proper exercise. It's just another reason to try harder to achieve a good work-life-school balance and not be so needlessly neurotic all the time. K calls me the "worriest worry wart" and I can definitely worry with the best of them. I'm constantly thinking about everything and I think the trick is to channel that towards more positive avenues...like this blog!

No comments: